Balvihar Agenda for 12/10
We will soon have a vacancy in the Cultural Event Lead Coordinator. This is a really fun and exciting role because of the opportunity to expose our kids to our culture through engaging activities for our upcoming celebrations such as Makar Sankranti/Pongal, Holi, etc. If you are interested in the position please reach out to me. The Cultural Event Lead Coordinator is an officer position that requires a two year commitment, so please review the official guidelines and responsibilities below.
Cultural Event Lead Coordinator:
Guidelines: Must have lead cultural event at Balvihar.
1. Plans and leads cultural events held at Balvihar - Ganesh Pooja, Diwali, Sankrant/Pongal, Shivratri, Holi and Ugadi.
2. Coordinates meetings with event leads and cultural secretary and volunteers.
3. Communicates with volunteers 2 weeks in advance for all the above events.
4. Assist President and VP for booking events held outside of Balvihar
5. Tracks non complaint volunteers
2017-18 Calendar: https://goo.gl/CfIzH7
Weekly Agenda: http://balvihar.force.com/agenda
Prayers in MP3: http://plymouthbalvihar.org/Home/Balvihar_Prayers_files/Master_Mixed_mp3.mp3